New Method to Receive Harley-Davidson Parts
iRMA Updates: New Method to Receive Harley-Davidson Parts
We have modified the code to allow you to scan the parts without having to scan the carton ID’s. The process is very similar with one minor change. The steps below will outline the new method for Halery-Davidson Receiving.
- Down load the relevant packing slips and invoices from Ultracomm.
- You will need to upload the packing slips and Invoices into DealerVU.
- Address any import errors with the PO Mapping tool. (if necessary)
Accessing the Packing slips and Invoices in the Scanner:
- Log into iRMA on the hand held scanner
- Select Harley-Davidson receiving from the main menu.
- You will notice in the picture below the Carton ID field has been replaced with Date.
The Date field refers to the date the packing slips and Invoices were imported.
- Select the date from the drop down menu
- Begin Scanning.
Stocking Invoices after scanning:
- Once you are finished scanning, retrieve your Invoice draft.
- Change the status to Completed and hit save. (If all the parts have been scanned, IRMA will automatically do this for you).
- You will see the ‘Create Invoice’ button will now be available. When you click this button it will automatically change the invoice draft into posted status. The invoice will automatically appear for you to finalize and stock.
TIP: All pricing, shipping charges, discounts, notes and dates should be verified on the Invoice.