Training Lab - Service 3
Service Counter Lab 3
At the end of this lab, you will be able to create a Warranty invoice.
Before you begin
You will need to be logged onto DealerVu and be on the home page.
In this exercise, you learn how to create a Warranty invoice.
- Open the service invoice that was created in Lab 2;
- Click the Job 2 tab;
- For all items, both labor and parts, check the box in the Warranty column to mark them as warranty items;
- Press F12 to save the service order;
- Click the Warranty Claim icon;
- Select the vendor that will be paying this warranty claim by clicking on the Select Vendor icon;
- In the Select vendor window, enter the name of the vendor that will pay this invoice;
- Click Refresh;
- In the search results, double-click on the vendor;
- On the warranty invoice, click the Add Item icon;
- In the Select warranty items window, select the items to be placed on this warranty invoice;
- Click OK;
- Click the Save icon to save the warranty invoice;
- Setting the warranty invoice to “Approved” status completes the Warranty Invoice.