Training Lab - Parts and Service - Create Sublet
Create Sublet Lab
At the end of this lab, you will be able to create Sublet.
Before you begin
You will need to be logged onto DealerVu and be on the home page of DealerVu.
In this exercise, you will learn how to create a Sublet.
- From the DealerVu home page, click on System Settings;
- Click on Sublet from the menu on the left;
- Click on General Info on the right side;
- Click on the New sublet icon on the Sublet Filter screen;
- On the Sublet Details screen, enter a unique sublet code;
- Enter a description for that sublet;
- From the Vendor drop down menu, select the vendor that will be doing this sublet;
- Enter the Estimated hours;
- Enter the parts cost of the sublet;
- Enter the total cost of the sublet. This is an estimate, it will be changed at the time you purchase it;
- Enter the price that you will be selling it for. This is an estimate and can be changed at the time of the sale;
- Save your changes by pressing F12 or by clicking on the Save icon;
- Close the Sublet Details screen;
- Close the Sublet filter window.