A summary of the statuses for Parts POs and Vendor Invoices
Status of POs
- Open - PO can have items added to it, and Customer Special Orders will be added to this PO using the PO check box on retail invoices. Part details will record the Special Order, but not show the items as "ordered";
- In Work - PO can have items added to it, but Customer Special Orders will no longer be added to the PO;
- Submitted - PO is recorded and no changes can be made. Items will be updated as invoices are processed. Part details will record the ordered status;
- Stocked - All items on the PO have been received or manually adjusted.
Status of Vendor Invoices
- Open - Invoice has been created and parts can be added from any PO or from the catalogue;
- Stocked - Items on the invoice have been counted and the parts details have recorded quantities. Additional parts can be added from any PO or from the catalogue. Each time the invoice is saved, the quantity of parts is locked. Price and cost of parts can be adjusted;
- Posted - The PO is locked from editing and all GL transactions are recorded;
- Cancelled - The entire invoice is null and void. This option is only available BEFORE the invoice is taken to stocked.