When logging into Dealervu, the box pops up "Bad Data"
Bad Data Message
Whenever you get the message about bad data, please do the following:
- Double-click on the DealerVu Icon;
- Hit CANCEL on the login;
- On the main menu, go to Tools, then Options;
- Hit the red X on the right hand side to delete the license on this workstation;
- Hit the Get License button just below it;
- Click OK;
- Back at the main menu now, go to File, Log On and log on as normal.
NOTE: After completing these steps, if you get a message that tells you that there is no license available, please contact your DealerVu Administrator at your dealership since they are responsible for license management. They will be able to release a license for you. The process is below:
Click System Maintenance
Click on the License Key Management icon
Check off the box for the license that corresponds to your workstation ID,