How to receiving other parts (Generic)
Receiving other parts (Generic)
iRMA has the capabilities to receive parts for all vendors.
- From the Parts purchase order screen, click Tools > Receiving > Other:
- The Other receiving (Parts) screen will allow you to add or search for in progress invoices that you are scanning or want to scan:
- Icon 1 is to add a vendor invoice via PO number;
- Icon 2 is to open an existing invoice in list (3);
- Indicates invoices already added.
- To add an invoice draft, click on the "Invoice" button, then the select submitted PO screen will appear:
- Input field for the PO you want to add;
- Vendor drop down you wish to filter;
- Refresh after adding filters;
- List of PO listed from your research;
- If you know the PO number and/or vendor, you can add the values in search filter and then click the refresh button. This will show you all submitted purchase orders. Then, select the PO that you want to receive. Once the PO has been selected, you can double-click OK on the bottom right of the screen to create the invoice draft:
- You will now be able to commence scanning using the iRMA application on your handheld scanner.
Submitting your completed Invoice Draft for Harley-Davidson Canada
- Once you are finished scanning, retrieve your Invoice draft;
- Click on Open;
- Change the status to Completed and hit Save. (If all the parts have been scanned, iRMA will automatically do this for you).
- Icon to save work;
- Icon to create the draft invoice;
- Indicates the status on the current invoice;
- Indicates the amount of received parts (scanned);
- Indicates the list of parts to be scanned:
- You will see the "Create Invoice" button will now be available. When you click this button, it will automatically change the invoice draft into posted status. The invoice will automatically appear for you to finalize and stock.
Tip: All pricing, shipping charges, discounts, notes and dates should be verified on the Invoice.