New Inventory Receiving Management Application
Manage your part inventory with our new fully integrated part inventory management a
What does it do?
- Receive purchase orders efficiently by auto-validation of scanned parts against open vendor invoices and packing slips;
- Hours per pallet savings on receiving;
- Inventory counts completed efficiently with < 1% variance + no outside resources required (inventory count companies);
- Manage inventory counts and validate part locations (create a ready-made file for use with DealerVu’s part inventory count wizard);
- Instant upload of all scanned invoice data into a vendor invoice in Dealervu (no manual vendor invoice creation required);
- Label printing utility allows printing of barcode labels and location labels.
Advantages of integrated vs. third-party…
- Your data is more secure (direct database feed);
- No longer require Dealer Apps or other external software;
- Familiar DealerVu screens;
- DealerVu development team created iRMA; customer success team will answer all questions and assist with iRMA implementation and use;
- Ongoing development of new features and functionality with future DealerVu builds;
- Self programming of handheld scanners allows for purchase choice;
- iRMA designed for use with any Motorola scanner using Microsoft Windows CE (5.0, 6.0, 7.0).
- Pricing for iRMA is dependent on the number of workstations in your dealership:
- 0-18 workstations (licenses): $349.00 per month
- 19-28 workstations: $449.00 per month
- 29+ workstations: $749.00 per month
- iRMA will be itemized on your DealerVu monthly invoice