Parts receiving with the Hand held scanner
Parts Receiving (Harley-Davidson Canada)
The Part Receiving screen for Harley-Davidson Canada will look like this:
- Carton ID is the first item you will scan;
- These numbers compare the amount of items you have received to the total number of items in the carton;
- The part number field is where you will scan the barcode;
- Item information screen:
- Order Type: Tells you if the part is for stocking or if it's a special order for a customer;
- PO #: DealerVu purchase order number;
- Part ID: Unique part ID in the DealerVu database;
- Location: Will show you all available locations where this part is available;
- Qty Received: Shows you the part quantity you have received against the quantity ordered.
Notes: Additional fields will be shown in case of special order part (customer name, invoice number).
- A/Print is a check box to let iRMA know to automatically print barcode labels. Once selected, this setting will remain checked for all other parts;
- A/Save will automatically save the item onto the invoice draft. Once selected, this setting will remain checked for all other parts;
- This icon will allow you to manually print a label;
- This icon (Reset) is to be used when screen data needs to be cleaned;
- Save will add the part to the invoice draft. (You will only need to click this if you do not have A/Save checked off);
- Exit will bring you back to the iRMA home screen.
Tip: Contrary to Parts receiving generic, all you need to do to start receiving parts for Harley-Davidson Canada invoices is to scan the Carton ID and then the part number.