Supply charges are fees applied to invoices as a percentage of components. This document explains where the settings for supply charges can be viewed.
Supply charges are fees applied to invoices as a percentage of components.
You will find the following default settings if you go to System Settings > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous settings:
- Default Labor Supply Charge Percent;
- Default Part Supply Charge Percent;
- Default Sublet Supply Charge Percent;
- Max Supply Charge Amount;
- Supply Charges Taxable;
- Supply Charges Zero on Stock Internal Invoice.
NOTE: these may be governed by agencies and any changes should be discussed with the dealer principal or any other person in charge.
Under Accounting > Miscellaneous Settings, you will find:
- Default PO Supply Charges Credit Adjust GL Acct.;
- Default PO Supply Charges GL Account.
NOTE: there are Supply Charges defaults under each transaction type.