Resolution for the the Harley-Davidson order receiving with carton ID issue.
iRMA Update: New Method to Receive Harley-Davidson Orders
DealerVu has addressed this major issue preventing iRMA users from receiving Harley-Davidson Orders because of missing carton ID labels on the boxes.
We have modified the code to allow you to scan the parts without having to scan the carton ID’s. The process is very similar with one minor change. The steps below will outline the new method for Harley - Davidson Receiving.
- Download the relevant packing slips and invoices from UltraComm;
- You will need to uplaod the packing slips and invoices into DealerVu;
- Address any import errors with the PO Mapping tool (if necessary).
Accessing the Packing Slips and Invoices in the Scanner:
- Log into iRMA on the hand held scanner;
- Select Harley-Davidson receiving from the main menu;
- You will notice in the picture below that the carton ID field has been replaced with Date:
The Date field refers to the date the packing slips and invoices were imported.
- Select the date from the drop down menu. The date corresponds to the date you imported these packing slips and invoices in DealerVu;
- You are ready to begin scanning.
Stocking invoices after scanning:
- Once you are finished scanning, retrieve you invoice draft;
- Change the status to Completed and hit save. (If all the parts have been scanned, iRMA will automatically do this for you);
- You will see the "Create Invoice" button will now be available. When you click this button, it will automatically change the invoice draft into posted status. The invoice will automatically appear for you to finalize and stock.
Tip: All pricing, shipping charges, discounts, notes and dates should be verified on the invoice.