Training Lab - Parts - Create Price Levels
Create Price Levels Lab
At the end of this lab, you will be able to create a new Price level and set the part pricing, labor pricing and Sublet pricing for that price level.
Before you begin
You will need to be logged onto DealerVu and be on the home page of DealerVu.
In this exercise, we will create a new Price level and set the part pricing, labor pricing and Sublet pricing for that price level.
- From the DealerVu home page, click on System Settings;
- From the System settings window, click on Miscellaneous;
- Select Price level on the right side;
- On the Price Level window, click on the Add Item icon;
- On the blank line, enter a name for this new price level. The name should have some meaning to what this price level is being used for. If it is for a warranty company, you may want to name it for that company;
- Once you have entered the name, press F12 to save the changes;
- Click on the Part Pricing tab;
- Find your new price level and enter a mark down of 10%;
- Click on the Labor Pricing tab and enter you normal shop rate for the new price level;
- Press tab and enter you normal labor cost;
- Click on the Sublet Pricing tab and enter a 40% profit margin for the new price level;
- Press F12 to save your changes;
- Close the Price Level window.