Training Lab - Part Sales 1
Part Sales Lab 1
At the end of this lab, you will be able to use the Part Sales filter to find existing Part Sales Invoices.
Before you begin
You will need to be logged onto DealerVu and be on the home page of DealerVu.
In this exercise, you will learn how to use the Part Sales filter window to find existing Part Sales Invoices.
- From the home page of DealerVu, select the Part Sales and Management link;
- Select the Part Sales link;
- On the Part Sales filter screen, in the Invoice field, enter 121, then click the Refresh button;
- All invoices that start with 121 will be listed;
- Remove the number 121. In the customer filter enter the letter “Ra”;
- This returns all invoices with customer names beginning with the letter “Ra”;
- Remove the “Ra” and the “121” from the filter;
- Go to the start date, and using the drop down calendar, select July 1 2015;
- Go to the End date field and using the drop down arrow, select July 31 2015;
- Click on Refresh;
- All invoices that were started in July will be listed;
- Go to the Status filter and select Paid using the drop down arrow;
- Go to the Customer Name filter and enter the letter “Ra”;
- Click the Refresh button;
- All invoices that were started in July, that have been set to status paid and for which the customer’s last name begins with the letter “Ra” will be listed.