Training Lab - Part - Print Part Receipt Set Up
Print Parts Receipt Set Up Lab
At the end of this lab, you will be able to set a Parts receipt to automatically print when the part invoice is completed.
Before you begin
You will need to be logged onto DealerVu and be on the home page of DealerVu.
In this exercise, we will set the system to print a parts receipt when a part sale is completed.
- From the DealerVu home page, click on System Settings;
- Select Miscellaneous on the left side;
- Select Miscellaneous settings on the right side;
- On the Miscellaneous Settings screen, find the Part Sales Receipt Printable setting;
- Check the box in the Value column;
- Press F12 to save your changes;
- Close the Miscellaneous settings window.