Training Lab - Part- Create Promotional Pricing
Create Promotional Price Lab
At the end of this lab, you will be able to create promotional prices.
Before you begin
You will need to be logged onto DealerVu and be on the home page of DealerVu.
In this exercise, you will learn how to create promotional prices.
- From the DealerVu home page, click on System Settings;
- In the left section, select Vendor;
- In the right panel, select General Info;
- On the Vendors screen, select a vendor by entering a vendor code, name or phone number;
- Click on Refresh;
- Double click on the Vendor’s name in the result pane;
- Click on the Promotion Pricing tab;
- Click on the Add item icon;
- Click on the Part group field and select Generic Part Group;
- Press TAB and select A from the drop down for Price level;
- Press TAB and select a date from the calendar for the start date;
- Press TAB and select a week from this date from the calendar for the end date;
- Press TAB and set the min price to zero;
- Press TAB and set the Max price to $100.00;
- Press TAB and enter 35 in the Profit Margin % column;
- Save your changes.