Job Aid - Unit Transaction Accuracy
JOB AID – Unit Inventory Accuracy
This job aid provides a reference guide on:
- Basic info around why and when to run these reports.
This guide does not include information on how to analyze reports.
Please contact email@example.com should you have any questions.
Unit Inventory Transaction Report When to use: Weekly / Monthly
- Print a summary inventory list to review the financial investments in each category of units/bikes (both new and used).
- Print a detailed inventory list to review in-stock cost accuracy for each new and used unit to balance the inventory with the GL accounts.
- Use to check the balance with the General Ledger control account. The difference between this report and the GL control account must be zero.
- From the DealerVu main screen, click on My Reports > Unit Reports > Unit Inventory Reports > Unit Inventory Transactions
- Make the selections based on what you wish to see on the report.
- You can print this report by clicking on the Print icon or export to Excel by clicking on the Excel icon or export as a PDF by clicking on the PDF icon