The purpose of the enhancement is to allow BRP users to set up and submit their BRP Rise data directly out of DealerVu.
In the Benchmarking menu on the DealerVu home screen, you will see there are 2 new options.
- BRP Dealer Input Data
- BRP Month-End Data Submission
BRP Dealer Input Data screen will allow you to add the rise data that is not automatically calculated in DealerVu.
- The screen allows you to filter by month.
- The “Value” field is where the data needs to be imported.
BRP Month-End Data Submission screen. Has 3 separate tabs:
- GL Account Summary displays the GL transaction for a selected period
- Sales Transaction Summary displays the sales information for a selected period.
- Dealer Input Summary displays the information that was manually entered for a given period.
Once the data has been entered and reviewed you can submit the data to BRP.
- Click Tools
- Submit Data to BRP
You will be prompted that the submission has been completed.